FALL MTO Baja Joggers (unisex)
We have updated our Baja Joggers with 2 inseam pockets to hold your phone or keys. Perfect for running errands, running to the gym, or lounging around the house. Although our style is mostly feminine, we are proud to offer a style for all our all Fusionistas.
- Organic Hemp/Cotton Stretch waistband and ankle bands (for Hemp Stretch and Bamboo/Hemp Terry options; Modal joggers feature modal waistband and cuffs)
- 2 inseam pockets
- legs are roomy around the booty and tapered to the ankles
- Dropped Crotch
Fit and Sizing Recommendations: These joggers are made-to-order to your measurements. Please include any information on your desired fit such as inseam. The waistband is intended to sit at your hip bones.
Fabric Information and Care:
- Hemp/Cotton Stretch (medium weight): this fabric blend offers great stretch and rebound. The blend is very durable and will soften with time. 53% Hemp, 44% Cotton, 3% Spandex.
- Bamboo/Hemp Terry (heavy weight): This blend is a medium/heavy weight terry with tight loops on the inside. While super soft, cozy, and stretchy, the hemp fibers make this both a strong and warm fabric blend. 65% Bamboo Viscose, 30% Hemp, and 5% Spandex.
- Micro Modal (medium weight): this fabric blend is created using the pulp from beech trees and features a super tight, durable weave that reduces pilling. It is SO soft and has the most beautiful drape. 92% Modal, 8% Spandex.
We recommend a cold, gentle wash cycle and a line or air dry to best care for this garment. Hemp blends may be fluffed in a cool dryer to soften the fibers.
Made to Order. Turnaround time is 3-4 weeks.
All measurements are in inches.
The majority of our fabrics are stretchy so there is some flexibility between the sizes. Please message us if you have any questions concerning sizing. We are working on being more size inclusive and you input helps!
Fall outside these ranges? Check out our made-to-order listings for custom sized garments.
Disclaimer: We are a small business that relies on launch days, meaning that every limited edition collection drop is a majorly important event for us and that the entire teams puts all of their energy into every aspect of a release. Please be mindful of this when shopping and be sure that you really want and will wear the garment you are purchasing (and that it fits!). When customers change their mind about their purchases or buy a piece just to try it on without being sure, it takes away the possibility for another customer to purchase the item. And also diminishes the value of said item, affecting our bottom line.
We reserve the right to not offer exchanges or returns but our rule is that we offer exchanges for store credit if the item is returned to us unworn and unwashed within 5 days of delivery.
If you purchased a garment using our size guide find that it does not fit well, you may exchange it for store credit free of charge and we will cover shipping.
If you want to exchange an item because you changed your mind or ordered the wrong size (not referencing our sizing guide), you may return the item for store credit but have to pay shipping back to us as well as a 5% restocking fee.
Please be sure you know your measurements before ordering, and email or message us if you have any questions PRIOR to ordering.