*UPDATED FIT* Caballera Gauchos 'Shoreline' Hemp/Cotton
Our Cabellera Gauchos are a classic throwback to the fashion trends of the 00's. Featuring a mid rise waist and loose fitting legs that hit your calf, these pants are comfortable yet stylish. These pants fit slightly slimmer than the Luz lounge pants.
- Wide, folded waistband
- Fitted around the booty
- Wide, straight legs
- 23" inseam
Fit and Sizing Guide: These pants fit slim through the booty and open up around the legs. The waistband is standard across all our pants.
*NEW FIT* The waistband on these gauchos is standard across our designs, but we have sized up the legs of these pants for a fit closer to our Luz Lounge pants. We had received notes that the hips of the gauchos were slim. If you have any questions, please reach out to us with your measurements!
Agatha (H: 5’7”, B: 35.5”, W: 29”, H: 39.5”, I: 31”) is shown wearing a size M.
The inseam for these Gauchos is 23".
Fabric Information and Care:
Hemp/Cotton Stretch : this is a medium weight jersey that offers great stretch with rebound. The blend is very durable and only gets softer with time! 3% Spandex.We recommend a cold, gentle wash cycle and a line or air dry to best care for this fabric and to maintain the stretch.
We recommend a cold, gentle wash cycle and line or air dry to best care for either fabric blend.
Ready to Ship.
All measurements are in inches.
The majority of our fabrics are stretchy so there is some flexibility between the sizes. Please message us if you have any questions concerning sizing. We are working on being more size inclusive and you input helps!
Fall outside these ranges? Check out our made-to-order listings for custom sized garments.
Natural Hemp Stretch Jersey - 240 GSM (medium weight & organic)
- 53% Hemp, 44% Organic Cotton and 3% Spandex
- Stretchy, supportive, breathable, this is one of our favorite fabric blends and is used for nearly every waistband! A luxurious blend that offers excellent structure and fit. One of our most environmentally sustainable fabrics
Black Hemp Stretch Jersey - 240 GSM (medium weight & organic)
- 53% Hemp, 44% Organic Cotton and 3% Spandex
Micro Modal (lightweight): 220 GSM
- 92% Modal, 8% Spandex
- Created using the pulp from beechwood trees and was made in the USA. Our new micro modal features a super tight, durable weave that reduces pilling. It is SO soft and has the most beautiful drape
Siro Tencel (medium weight): 320 GSM
- 87% Siro Tencel, 13% Spandex
- Created from the pulp of eucalyptus trees and spun with spandex to give this fabric amazing stretch, this blend is amazing for so many of our designs. It has amazing weight, handfeel, stretch, and sheen.
Black Bamboo/Cotton Terry (light weight): 265 GSM
- 66% Bamboo Viscose, 28% Organic Cotton, and 6% Spandex
- Made from bamboo fibers, fabric is super soft, slinky, and has a beautiful drape with a smooth exterior surface and tight loops on the inside.
Bamboo Velour - 280 GSM (medium weight & organic)
- 67% Bamboo, 28% Organic Cotton and 5% Polyester
- Velvet made from natural fibers? Could it get more wonderful? This fabric is the most glamorous accent to any cold weather garment
We recommend a cold, gentle wash cycle for all of our fabric blends. For best results and longevity of your clothing, we recommend a line or flat air dry to preserve the integrity of the stretch and to reduce pilling.
Garments made from our Organic Hemp/Cotton blend can be put in a low dry cycle to soften the fabric.
Disclaimer: We are a small business that relies on launch days, meaning that every limited edition collection drop is a majorly important event for us and that the entire teams puts all of their energy into every aspect of a release. Please be mindful of this when shopping and be sure that you really want and will wear the garment you are purchasing (and that it fits!). When customers change their mind about their purchases or buy a piece just to try it on without being sure, it takes away the possibility for another customer to purchase the item. And also diminishes the value of said item, affecting our bottom line.
We reserve the right to not offer exchanges or returns but our rule is that we offer exchanges for store credit if the item is returned to us unworn and unwashed within 5 days of delivery.
If you purchased a garment using our size guide find that it does not fit well, you may exchange it for store credit free of charge and we will cover shipping.
If you want to exchange an item because you changed your mind or ordered the wrong size (not referencing our sizing guide), you may return the item for store credit but have to pay shipping back to us as well as a 5% restocking fee.
Please be sure you know your measurements before ordering, and email or message us if you have any questions PRIOR to ordering.